When we look at the institutional structure of the college, we find the areas that need a unique identifier but are still a part of the institution. Unit IDs allow for differentiation while building on the strength of Chaffey’s identity. This system of IDs communicates to our constituents that each department and division is supported by Chaffey College, works toward fulfilling the vision and mission of the college, and supports our brand promise.
- College Divisions (Continuing Education, Health Sciences, etc.)
- College and Division Departments (Information Technology, International Students, etc.)
All departments and programs funded by Chaffey College must use approved college logos.
Logos associated with the Chaffey College brand must be approved by the Marketing Department.
Individualized logos may not be developed without approval from the Marketing Department.
Official Logo Variations
There are two variations (horizontal and vertical) of the official logo for use in
signage or merchandising. The
variations of the logo include both the mountains and the type as shown below. The two elements are inseparable and unalterable. No additional elements may be added.
Have questions about which logo to use?
Contact the Marketing Department. We’re here to help!
“I am Chaffey” is a marketing campaign that demonstrates the brand of the college. While we appreciate how the Chaffey College community has embraced the campaign, the images and design elements are carefully managed and planned in advance by the staff of the Marketing Department. All marketing communication efforts surrounding the “I am Chaffey” campaign are tied together by a common element—the “I am Chaffey” wordmark, a type treatment of the words “I am Chaffey”. The wordmark must not be rekeyed, redrawn, reproportioned, added to, or modified in any way. It is the official mark of “I am Chaffey” campaign and must be reproduced from original artwork, which is managed by the Marketing Department. At this time, there are no alternate applications of the wordmark.
Available Division/Department logo formats for download
- EPS. An EPS file is a vector file of a graphic, text or illustration. Because it is vector it can easily be resized to any size it needs to be.
- JPG (or JPEG) is a raster image that is often used for photographs on the web. A JPG can’t have a transparent background so they are always in the shape of a rectangle or square with a solid background.
- PNG is another raster image type, has a transparent background and can be placed over a colored background.
For additional formats of your Division/Department logo, please contact the graphic services department at (909) 652-6797, or email@example.com.
If any department is not listed, please contact Rachel Galindo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download the logo for your Division/Department, the links below will present 3 available formats for download (EPS, JPEG or JPG, and PNG). Right-click on the link of the format you want to download and select "Save link as".