COVID-19 Facility Rental Update
Chaffey Community College District is committed to following the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines regarding social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic and to the safety of our students, faculty, staff and all those who visit CCCD. Therefore, we will not be scheduling and/or booking any of our spaces to be used for rental opportunities until further notice.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause with events you are planning. We continue to monitor CDC recommendations and guidelines and will determine when it is appropriate and safe for external entities and our community partners to use our on-campus facilities again.
Facility Rentals Contact Information
Administration Building, Room AD-180D
Questions or inquiries about Facility Rentals may be directed to:
Priorities for Facilities Use
Chaffey Community College District has several venues available for community use when such use does not conflict with college operations. We offer conference rooms, classrooms, and athletic facilities. The following priority is established for reserving use of Chaffey College Facilities:
- Chaffey College instructional classes and classroom activities.
- Chaffey College instructional/student services programs and activities.
- Chaffey College department programs and services.
- Chaffey College student organization programs and activities.
- Organizations not affiliated with Chaffey Community College District.
- Submit an Application for Use of District Facilities.
- Applications must be submitted to the facility rentals office no less than fourteen (14) business days prior to the requested use date. The complete application must be sent to the Facilities Rentals office via email at FacilityRentals@chaffey.edu.
- Approvals: Prior to submission to the facility rentals office, all applications must
be approved by the designated individual as follows:
- Applications by student entities (if a club) must have the approval of their club advisor and the Director of Student Activities.
- Applications by staff organizations must have the approval of the organization's chairperson.
- Applications by advisory committees must have the approval of the District's liaison, to the committee.
Regulations Regarding Use of District Facilities by District Entities
- Any recognized District entity or individual staff member may, subject to availability and proper approval, use district Facilities for college-related meetings and activities. Such facility usage must be consistent with the purposes of community colleges.
- The use of facilities by district entities and staff is usually free of charge. Any fees or charges will be consistent with the Chaffey College use of college facilities policies, procedures and fee schedules. Charges will also be made to cover district expenses directly occasioned by the facility use; examples of such charges are security, grounds, custodial, audio/visual and consumed materials costs.
- District entities and staff wishing to use district facilities must follow the Procedures
for use of district facilities by district entities and must adhere to these regulations,
as well as all applicable laws and District
- The sponsoring entity is fully responsible for all loss or damage to district property during the period of use of such property.
- All books, pamphlets, posters and other items of literature which may have been used or distributed during a period of use must be removed immediately at the end of the use period. Promotional and advertising materials must be removed by the sponsoring group within 24 hours after the scheduled activity.
- No law, regulation, statute or district policy shall be violated during the occupancy of district facilities.
- The sponsoring entity is responsible for the removal and proper disposal of all decorations, props, equipment or other devices as it may use in connection with an event. All are to be removed as soon as practicable after the event; but, in any event, not later than 8:00 a.m. of the next school or business day.
- The sponsoring entity is responsible for the return of facilities in the same condition as they were at the time of entry except for normal sweeping and final disposal of trash. This includes furniture/equipment rearrangement.
- No food or beverages (refreshments) are permitted in facilities without prior approval of the facility rentals office.
- Smoking is not permitted in any college facility.
Thank you for your interest in Chaffey Community College as the site for your event.