High School Dual Enrollment
WANT TO EARN COLLEGE CREDIT WHILE IN HIGH SCHOOL?
Start your college journey now! ALL CA high school students, who are approved by their school districts to participate,
Fall 2023 Dual Enrollment Information Sessions
High School Partnership (HSP) and Non-HSP Students Welcome!
Interested in earning college credit while in high school? All are welcome to join us for an information session. (Click on flyer)
Information Session Dates: Students only need to attend one session.
June 7, 21
July 12, 26
|5:00pm - 6:00pm
June 12, 26
|5:00pm - 6:00pm
Summer/Fall 2023 Welcome Webinar
Getting Started" topics include: First day, Accessing Canvas, Chaffey community resources,
and much more!
Registered Students are invited to attend ONE of the workshops below. The workshop will last approximately
MAY 17 | 5:30 pm - Registration Link
JUNE 1 | 5:30 pm - Registration Link
AUGUST 24 | 5:30 pm - Registration Link
AUGUST 31 | 5:30 pm - Registration Link
Why Dual Enrollment?
- SAVE TIME & MONEY! Get a jumpstart on your college and career goals by taking college
courses at no or low cost.
- EARN COLLEGE CREDIT! There are many courses to choose from and the majority are transferable
to UCs & CSUs.
- EXPERIENCE COLLEGE! Want to find out what college is all about? Not sure if college
is right for you? This is your chance to find out!
- RESEARCH shows that students who participate in Dual Enrollment programs are more
likely to graduate from high school and persist in college!
Eligibility and Restrictions
- To be eligible for dual enrollment, students must be incoming 9th grade students through 12th grade
- Dual Enrollment students (also known as "Special Part-time Admits") may enroll in
up to 11 units for Fall and Spring and 7 units in Summer.
PLEASE NOTE: Students who register for 12 or more units must complete the appeals process and
are responsible for the full cost of tuition, textbook(s), and college service fees.
High School Partnership (HSP) and Non-High School Partnership (Non-HSP).
Learn the difference HERE!
Is your High School a Partnership School? View the list of partnership schools.
In-Person Student Support Services
Visit a Guiding Panthers to Success (GPS) Center on any one of our three campuses
for in-person student support! See HERE for GPS hours and locations.
Connect with a Dual Enrollment Success Coach
Our Success Coaches can help students:
- Get started with application and onboarding support
- Navigate the Chaffey Website and Student Portal
- Link to college resources and services
Registered? Meet with a Dual Enrollment Counselor
Create an educational plan with a Dual Enrollment Counselor. Make an appointment in Cranium Cafe today!
- Discuss upcoming course options
- Create a multi-semester plan based on your goals
- Explore major and career pathways
For questions about the enrollment process or if you are encountering challenges contact,
Administrative Assistant II
Phone: (909) 652-6154
To make an appointment with a counselor to make an educational plan and choose courses,
please use the Cranium Card Dual Enrollment Counselor Scheduler