Chaffey College has three conveniently-located campuses to serve students throughout the Inland Empire. The college opened on March 17, 1883 in Ontario, and relocated to its Rancho Cucamonga location on Haven Avenue location in 1960. With the generous support of the community, the district expanded to Fontana and Chino in the years that followed. All three locations offer a wide range of classes and programs, as well as robust support services. Thanks to the passage of Measure P in 2018, Chaffey College will be able to return to its roots and build a fourth campus in Ontario, along with other campus and program improvements.