Budgeting and Fiscal Services
Budgeting and fiscal services staff report to the associate superintendent of business services and economic development. The department develops appropriate fiscal strategies and provides fiscal support to the instructional, administrative and student service areas of the district.
The major functions of this program are:
- Accounting- Receiving, depositing, accounting, monitoring and reporting of funds; and researching and developing financing tools to ensure fiscal stability.
- Auditing- Internal auditing of District funds to ensure compliance with all federal, state and local financial and program regulations and guidelines.
- Budgeting- Developing, maintaining, and monitoring the annual budget. This includes position management.
- Customer Service- Providing training and assistance with budget and reporting, and communicating information in a clear and concise manner to faculty, staff and administrators for the above functions.
- Disbursing- Authorizing the release of payments.
The department measures effectiveness, fiscal stability and success through reports, including audits.
Contact the office at (909) 652-6036
Interim Executive Director, Fiscal & Audit Services
Following are various Chaffey College financial reports.
Annual Financial Reports
- 2020-2021 Chaffey CCD Annual Financial Report
- 2019-2020 Chaffey CCD Annual Financial Report
- 2018-2019 Chaffey CCD Annual Financial Report
Education Protection Account (EPA Reports)
- 2021-2022 EPA Expenditure Report (estimate)
- 2020-2021 EPA Expenditure Report (actual)
- 2019-2020 EPA Expenditure Report (actual)
Apportionment Attendance Report
- 2021-2022 Apportionment Attendance Report
- 2020-2021 Apportionment Attendance Report
- 2019-2020 Apportionment Attendance Report