Online Support Center
Navigating the Registration Process Workshops
The Workshop will assist you in navigating the self-service registration process with live hands-on support to register for your classes. Additional information will be on managing your waitlist, add authorization (previous known as add code), payment options, locating your class on the first day of school, and much more!
Please visit the Counseling page to pre-register for your spot in a workshop.
Get access to live services during business hours below or on-demand information to get your question answered now!
Join the virtual Student Service lines
Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Admissions and Records, Financial Aid, and Counseling/GPS staff are here to serve you online via Qless! QLess is Chaffey’s way of you “getting in line,” it allows for you to see what offices are open and how long you will wait to speak with someone directly.
How it works:
- Select to join Chaffey’s Student Services Virtual Line
- Enter in your name, email address, and cell number
- Select the office you would like to connect with and "type of services"
- You'll receive a text to your mobile device with your status in the line and when a staff member can be with you
- When your turn is up, a staff member will meet with you via chat, phone, and/or video conferencing. This is determined based on your access to specific devices.