We value fiscal responsibility and that’s why Chaffey College’s accounting services staff work hard to meet the district’s financial obligations, all while monitoring accounts and keeping meticulous records in compliance with state and federal regulations.
Accounting services staff report to the associate superintendent of business services and economic development. The department – comprised of accounting, accounts payable and payroll - provides support services for instructional, administrative and student service areas of the district. Staff ensure that all resources are managed and accounted for in an effective manner. Utilizing the highest standards, accounting services ensures fiscal stability by meeting all monthly financial obligations, regulatory compliance and accurate reports. This includes monitoring state and federal grants, categorical programs, special funds, timely vendor payments for all funds for services, fixed expenses, payroll services, contractors and student financial aid.
The payroll office processes all pay warrants, direct deposits, annual and quarterly returns, W-2 statements, state and federal taxes, and voluntary deductions. Scroll down for more information about the payroll office.
All of the services provided by the department are critical to the operation of the district and to meeting the district's mission. The department measures its effectiveness through various financial reports, such as successful audits, as well as timely payments processed throughout the year. All of these indicators reflect that the district is fiscally stable.
Payroll staff process all pay warrants, direct deposits, annual and quarterly returns, W-2 statements, state and federal taxes, and voluntary deductions.
Forms and Information
- 403(b) & 457(b) 2020 Annual Update
- 403(b) Hardship Distribution form
- 403(b) Loan Request form
- 403(b) Rollover/Exchange/Distribution form
- 403(b) Master Vendor List
- 457 Loan Request form
- 457 Rollover/Exchange/Distribution form
- Chaffey Salary Reduction Agreement form
- Hold Harmless & Information Sharing Agreement
- Adjunct Timesheet
- Certificated Contract Supplemental
- Classified Contract Supplemental
- Hourly/Student Timesheet
Additional Information and Resources
- Direct Deposit form
- Manual Payroll Warrant request form
- Payroll Deduction Auxiliary form
- Special Populations & Equity Program Deduction Auxiliary form
- Voluntary Deduction cancellation form
- American Fidelity cancellation form
Accounts payable forms
Travel & Conference
- Send electronic invoices to accounts payable at firstname.lastname@example.org
- W9 form
- W9 form (Spanish)
Auxiliary donation account forms