Facilities and Development
The facilities development department works behind the scenes to make sure you have access to classrooms, labs and other facilities that are safe, sustainable and top quality at all three Chaffey College campuses.
Through the department’s leadership and strategic planning, Chaffey College continues to improve and expand.
- Manages active construction projects
- Monitors district annual reports pertaining to construction, space and repairs
- Monitors district Department of State Architect projects
- Applies and monitors energy saving incentive programs
- Evaluates and implements signage needs
Contact the Facilities Development Office