Facilities and Development
News Regarding District Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment Standards: Over the past year, a workgroup consisting of Chaffey College faculty, classified employees, and managers worked collectively to develop a District Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment (FF&E) standards document. This document will guide the planning and procurement of space and furnishings going forward and will enable the District to maximize efficiency, quality, and cost-savings. The document was approved by the Chaffey College Governing Board on June 23, 2022. View District FF&E Standards Document
The facilities development department works behind the scenes to make sure you have access to classrooms, labs and other facilities that are safe, sustainable and top quality at all three Chaffey College campuses.
Through the department’s leadership and strategic planning, Chaffey College continues to improve and expand.
- Manages active construction projects
- Monitors district annual reports pertaining to construction, space and repairs
- Monitors district Department of State Architect projects
- Applies and monitors energy saving incentive programs
- Evaluates and implements signage needs