Orientation and Services
Please note: Links on this page will open to a new window. For questions regarding the information on this webpage, please contact the appropriate department or office.
- Historical to present day short biography of Chaffey College (1883 to Present)
- Project to collect information regarding history of the college
Shared Governance - policies and procedures
- It’s a collegial partnership in shared governance between the college district and other college organizations (i.e. Classified Senate and Faculty Senate)
- For more details go to Statements of Philosophy http://www.chaffey.edu/policiesandprocedures/index.shtml
- Classified Senate
- Faculty Senate
General Information Directory
- Site Index
- Employee Directory
- Academic and Career Communities
- Student Services
- Virtual Tour - Maps
- Rancho Cucamonga Campus
- Chino Campus
- Fontana Campus
- What We Know About Chaffey College Students
Presented by Institutional Research
- Ethics Across the Curriculum Workshop
Presented by Emily Avila and Ryan Falcioni
- Grading and Enrollment Information Booklet
- The Nitty Gritty of College Success
Presented by Greg Creel
- Online Faculty Orientation - please contact the Faculty Success Center.
How to Access...
Charitable / Giving Opportunities
For questions regarding the information on this webpage, please contact the appropriate department or office.
We are continuously searching for ways to improve our orientation and services web page. We appreciate any comments, suggestions and/or ideas regarding what you want or need to know about employee orientation and services. Please use our orientation and services suggestion form to provide your feedback.