Chaffey Connect is an online career services portal where students, alumni, and employers can network.
Access the following opportunities:
- On-campus jobs
- Off-campus jobs
To access Chaffey Connect, go to https://chaffey-csm.symplicity.com/
Steps to Register (New Users)
1) Select Students/Alumni
2) Select the “Sign Up” option on the right
3) Enter your seven digit Chaffey College ID number in the Username field (no initials)
4) Enter registration password “Chaffey” with a capital C
Download the Symplicity Jobs and Careers Chaffey Connect mobile app!
On-Campus Student Employment
Looking to work on campus?
The Chaffey College Career Center provides personnel support services for the on-campus student employment program.
Services for student employees include on-campus job postings for student hourly and federal work-study jobs, assistance with initial hiring paperwork, form update processing for current employees (payroll, W-4, name changes, emergency contact, etc...), and employment verifications.
Big Interview is a mock interview training system that features a new and innovative way to help you prepare more effectively for a job interview. This online system combines training AND practice to help improve your interview technique and build your confidence.
Big Interview offers a variety of tools including:
- Mock interview practice and recording tool
- Written and video curriculum covering the entire job search and interview process
- Mechanism for sharing videos externally/internally for feedback
- Admin dashboard with reporting
- Ability to customize/record questions and question sets
- Assignments and Customer Sets (create and assign custom questions/sets)
- Resume tool
Steps to Register:
Step 1) Go to chaffey.biginterview.com and click “Register”
Step 2) Complete the registration process with your Chaffey Panther email address
Step 3) You will receive a confirmation email at this address. Be sure to click the confirmation link.
Questions? Send email to Stephanie Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org