Career Counseling – Schedule an Online Appointment
Meet with a Career Counselor to:
- Identify careers that match you and your needs
- Explore majors and educational requirements
- Research career and salary information
- Seek advice on next steps in completing your career goal
- Review career assessment results
- Create your educational plan
Meet with a Career Counselor in an online session conducted through Cranium Cafe, an interactive and secure online meeting room.
Types of appointments available:
- Career research and planning
- Major exploration
- Résumé review
- Interview preparation and mock interviewing
- Cover letter writing
- Job search assistance
How can I schedule an appointment?
- You will need to access Cranium Cafe from a desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- You will need to access Cranium Cafe using either Chrome or Firefox
- To schedule an online counseling appointment with a Career Center counselor, click on the “Schedule Appointment” calendar icon on any counselor’s card below. If you see the “Chat with me” button on a counselor’s card, you can have a quick 10 minute chat session with the counselor.