Whether you’re a member of the Chaffey College community or an employer, the Chaffey College Career Center can help you meet your employment needs.
The Chaffey College Career Center helps students and alumni identify and achieve their career goals through exploration, planning, and decision-making; develop work experience through on-campus employment opportunities; connect with employers in the community; and increase their marketability in the workplace through career counseling, workshops, advising, events, and resources.
Phone: (909) 652-6511
Fax: (909) 652-6515
Location and Hours
Michael Alexander Campus Center, Room 203 (second floor)
Monday-Wednesday - 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Student Career Specialist
Need to prepare for an interview? "Big Interview" is your secret weapon for landing a job.
The only way to improve your interviewing skills is practice. With "Big Interview," you will also receive tips and practice with mock interviews tailored to your specific industry, job and experience level.
Steps to Register:
1) Go to chaffey.biginterview.com and click “Register”
2) Complete the registration process with your Chaffey Panther email address
3) You will receive a confirmation email at this address. Be sure to click the confirmation link.
To request a career center classroom presentation, please fill out the career center presentation request form.
Students can decide on career goals and develop an education plan with this online, self-guided tool. It provides students with career and college majors that are a good fit based on their interests, personality and values. Students can access Focus2Career on the launch pad from the MyChaffey Portal.
Faculty can use this tool to:
- Show students what they can do with their majors
- Share with students what coursework is needed to achieve career goals
- Develop student activities to learn more about career pathways
- Focus2Career Student Guide
- Self-Assessment Worksheet
- Decision-Making Matrix
As alumni, you also have access to the same career center services that you used as a student. Take career assessments, schedule an appointment with a career counselor, perfect your résumé and cover letter or attend a career workshop. You can also utilize Chaffey Connect, our online career services portal, with access to hundreds of job and internship listings.
Get Involved with the Career Center
Alumni are one of the college’s greatest resources and current students are eager to learn from you. As alumni, you can share your personal and professional journey, experiences and knowledge with students by providing insight about your industry, offering job-search tips and giving guidance to those just beginning their career endeavor. There are several ways that the career center can connect you to current students:
- Serve as a professional resource to Chaffey students – serve as a speaker or participate in career center events
- Mentor and networking – connect with students interested in your industry and/or areas of expertise. Provide job-shadowing opportunities for students
Information: Stephanie Gonzalez, email@example.com or (909) 652-6512