Connect with our Public Service, Culture, and Society (PCS) community of faculty, staff, and students who are here to help you succeed.
Work with a counselor to declare a major & build your educational plan.Hours:
- Monday - 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
- Tuesday - 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday - 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday - 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
- Friday - 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Counselors are available online by appointment through Cranium Cafe and in the online GPS Centers available through Qless. They will help you make educational plans, answer questions, and offer skills and advice. You can make an appointment to see a counselor or stop by during drop-in hours.
Get help navigating Chaffey College
- Monday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Tuesday - 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Wednesday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Thursday - 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Friday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Saturday - 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Success Coaches will help you navigate Chaffey, connect you to campus services and resources, and support your successful college-going behaviors. Public Service, Culture, and Society (PCS) students can chat live with a Success Coach during regular business hours or make an appointment to see a Success Coach.
Contact Public Service, Culture, and Society Success Coaches:
Success Center Tutors
Get one-on-one academic support with a Success Center TutorHours:
- Monday - 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Tuesday - 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Wednesday - 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Thursday - 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Friday - 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday - 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
One-on-one and group tutoring is available in the Public Service, Culture, and Society (PCS) Success Center. Our team of tutors provide academic support for PCS subject areas (Psychology, Sociology, Social Science Statistics, Philosophy, Education, Economics, and Anthropology). They are trained to help you work through comprehension issues and provide you with problem solving strategies to implement on your own.
- To access Public Service, Culture, and Society (PCS) Success Center services, please visit the Success Center Hub located on Canvas through the Student Support Hub.
- If it is your first time accessing Success Center services, click on these instructions to see how you can access the Success Center services online.
Contact Public Service, Culture, and Society Success Center liaison:
- Manar Hijaz
Coordinators are faculty leaders who are vital to ensuring students have the best experience possible while taking classes at Chaffey College. Coordinators help to mediate any concerns that you might have and can connect you with your instructor or the dean’s office. They can answer questions or concerns about your classes, and refer you to resources related to your academic experience. Email is the best way to reach them:
School of Business and Applied Technology
- Emergency Medical Technician, Fire Technology, Admin of Justice, Criminal Justice, Homeland Nat'l Security - James Sloan
School of Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Anthropology, Psych, Sociology, Social Science - Angela Sadowski
- Economics, History, Humanities, Philosophy, Political Science - Tim Greene
- Child Development Center, Education - Maryline Chemama
Deans and their office staff support teaching and learning at the college, help shape new instructional directions, determine class schedules, and address student concerns. Dean and staff are working remotely to serve students, staff, and faculty. We welcome your questions and may be reached by email during regular business hours (M-F, 7:30am-4:30pm).
Not sure what kind of support you need?
Talk with a Success Coach for help.
Click on the “Chat with me” button on the Cranium cards below for a live chat during business hours.
You can also click on “Send email message” and the Success Coach will get back to you soon.