Connect with our Health, Wellness, and Athletics (HWA) community of faculty, staff, and students who are here to help you succeed!
Work with a counselor to declare a major & build your educational plan.Hours:
- Monday - 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
- Tuesday - 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday - 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday - 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
- Friday - 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Counselors are available online by appointment through Cranium Cafe and in the online GPS Centers available through Qless. They will help you make educational plans, answer questions, and offer skills and advice. You can make an appointment to see a counselor or stop by during drop-in hours.
Get help navigating Chaffey College
- Monday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Tuesday - 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Wednesday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Thursday - 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Friday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Saturday - 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Success Coaches will help you navigate Chaffey, connect you to campus services and resources, and support your successful college-going behaviors. Health, Wellness, and Athletics (HWA) students can chat live with a Success Coach during regular business hours or make an appointment to see a Success Coach.
Contact the Health, Wellness, and Athletics Success Coach:
- Stephanie Chow
Success Center Tutors
Get one-on-one academic support with a Success Center TutorHours:
- Monday - 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Tuesday - 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Wednesday - 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Thursday - 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Friday - 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday - 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
One-on-one and group tutoring is available in the Health, Wellness, and Athletics (HWA) Success Center. Our team of tutors provide academic support for HWA subject areas (Nursing, Kinesiology, Nutrition, and Rad Tech). They are trained to help you work through comprehension issues and provide you with problem solving strategies to implement on your own.
- To access Health, Wellness, and Athletics (HWA) Success Center services, lease visit the Success Center Hub located on Canvas through the Student Support Hub.
- If it is your first time accessing Success Center services, click on these instructions to see how you can access the Success Center services online.
Contact Health, Wellness, and Athletics Success Center liaisons:
- Manar Hijaz
- Christina Holdiness
Coordinators are faculty leaders who are vital to ensuring students have the best experience possible while taking classes at Chaffey College. Coordinators help to mediate any concerns that you might have and can connect you with your instructor or the dean’s office. They can answer questions or concerns about your classes, and refer you to resources related to your academic experience. Email is the best way to reach them:
School of Kinesiology, Nutrition, and Athletics
- Kinesiology, Nutrition, and Athletics - Annette Henry
School of Health Sciences
Deans and their office staff support teaching and learning at the college, help shape new instructional directions, determine class schedules, and address student concerns. Dean and staff are working remotely to serve students, staff, and faculty. We welcome your questions and may be reached by email during regular business hours (M-F, 7:30am-4:30pm).
Not sure what kind of support you need?
Talk with a Success Coach for help.
Click on the “Chat with me” button on the Cranium cards below for a live chat during business hours.
You can also click on “Send email message” and the Success Coach will get back to you soon.