Connect with our Arts, Communication, and Design (ACD) community of faculty, staff, and students who are here to help you succeed.
Work with a counselor to declare a major & build your educational plan.Hours:
- Monday - 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
- Tuesday - 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday - 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday - 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
- Friday - 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Counselors are available online by appointment through Cranium Cafe and in the online GPS Centers available through Qless. They will help you make educational plans, answer questions, and offer skills and advice. You can make an appointment to see a counselor or stop by during drop-in hours.
Get help navigating Chaffey College
- Monday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Tuesday - 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Wednesday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Thursday - 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Friday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Saturday - 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Success Coaches will help you navigate Chaffey, connect you to campus services and resources, and support your successful college-going behaviors. Arts, Communication, and Design (ACD) students can chat live with a Success Coach during regular business hours or make an appointment to see a Success Coach.
Contact the Arts, Communication, and Design Success Coach:
- Armida Ordorica
Success Center Tutors
Get one-on-one academic support with a Success Center TutorHours:
- Monday - 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Tuesday - 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Wednesday - 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Thursday - 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Friday - 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday - 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
One-on-one and group tutoring is available in the Arts, Communication, and Design (ACD) Success Center. Our team of tutors provide academic support for ACD subject areas (English, Spanish, ASL, ESL, Arabic, French, Chinese, and Music). They are trained to help you work through comprehension issues and provide you with problem solving strategies to implement on your own.
- To access Arts, Communication, and Design (ACD) Success Center services, please visit the Success Center Hub located on Canvas through the Student Support Hub.
- If it is your first time accessing Success Center services, click on these instructions to see how you can access the Success Center services online.
Contact the Arts, Communication, and Design Success Center liaison:
- Rose Ann Osmanian
Broadcasting, Cinema, Digital Media, and Photo - David Rentz
Communication Studies - Steve Shelton
English - Neil Watkins
Fashion Design, Fashion Merchandising and Interior Design - Mark Forde
Languages - Charmaine Phipps
Not sure what kind of support you need?
Talk with a Success Coach for help.
Click on the “Chat with me” button on the Cranium cards below for a live chat during business hours.
You can also click on “Send email message” and the Success Coach will get back to you soon.