The Career Center recognizes the importance of collaborating with our faculty to bring our career services into the classroom. From classroom presentations to extra credit and assignment ideas, we got you covered!
Classroom Presentation and Workshop Request
To request a Career Center Classroom presentation or Workshop Request, please click on the link below and fill out the request form.
Big Interview is an online system that combines training and practice to help students improve their interview technique and build confidence, and it can be integrated into instruction!
Big Interview for students includes:
- Challenging virtual mock interview questions for all experience levels and various industries
- A database of thousands of interview questions with tips on how to answer them
- The ability to rate and share interview answers for feedback
- Comprehensive video training curriculum covering all aspects of landing a job
As a Faculty member, using Big Interview allows you to:
- Integrate interview curriculum into your courses
- Create your own custom sets of interview questions to fit your program and students
- Create an interview assignment
- Upload and record your own interview questions!- We are so excited for you to do this
Here are some overview videos for you to learn more
To access your own Big Interview account:
- Go to chaffey.biginterview.com and click on Register at the top right corner
- Use your Chaffey email and enter your name and a password and click Create my Account
- You will receive a confirmation email. Click Verify in the email and you will be able
to start using Big Interview
Email email@example.com to request administrative faculty access
You are welcome to start creating assignments, custom sets and referring students to use Big Interview.
Here is some helpful information on how to create your own assignment.
Please note there is also an app so, students are able to download the app on a smart device to be able to record videos if they do not have a webcam.