Prospective PTA Students

Simply click on the following informational tiles to begin your path towards a successful career in healthcare!

Take the First Step!

  1. Browse through the PTA Program’s website for program information.

    Topics included: accreditation information, employment outlook, program pre-requisites, application and selection processes, program costs, curriculum, weekly schedule and much more!

  2. Become a Chaffey College Student

    New or returning students to Chaffey College must complete the online Chaffey College Application to receive a Chaffey College Student Identification Number and/or reactive your account. New students will receive a Chaffey College Student ID number within 2 business days via email. Continuing students do not need to reapply to Chaffey College.

  3. Submit ALL official college/university transcript(s)

    For courses completed at another college, students MUST submit official transcripts to the Chaffey College, Admissions & Records Department in one of the three options listed below:
    • Electronically (preferred): Students may order their electronic transcripts to be sent to: via official electronic sources.
    • In-person: Students may drop off sealed, official transcripts to one of the Admissions & Records Departments located on the Rancho Cucamonga, Chino, or Fontana campuses during regular business hours.
    • U.S. Postal Service: Students may mail their official transcripts to the following address:

      Chaffey College
      Admissions & Records
      5885 Haven Avenue
      Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737

      For more information, please visit the Chaffey College, Admissions & Records Department website.

  4. Submit official high school transcripts to Chaffey College’s Admissions & Records

    Students using high school coursework to meet program pre-requisites must submit official high school transcripts to Admissions & Records.

    Official electronic high school transcripts may be sent to Chaffey College’s Admissions & Records Department at the following email address: via or other official electronic sources. Please refer to other options for in-person drop off or U.S. postal mailing noted above.

    For students that may have completed their high school education outside of the United States: High school coursework completed outside of the United States requires a separate evaluation completed by an external agency to verify high school equivalency. The student will be responsible for the fees associated with this evaluation. (Please select detailed evaluation on your requests). Please check with a Chaffey College Counselor to determine necessity of this step.

    Chaffey College recommends using the SpanTran Agency.

    The following agencies are also approved by Chaffey College’s Admissions & Records Department. If you do not see the agency that you used to evaluated your international transcripts, please contact Admissions & Records
    1. Academic and Professional International Evaluations, Inc. (APIE)
    2. Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute (ACEI)
    3. American Education Research Corporation (AERC)
    4. Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
    5. Educational Records Evaluation Service (ERES)
    6. International Education Research Foundation, Inc. (IERF)
    7. SpanTran: The Evaluation Company Tel: (646) 475-2750
      For discounted rate, please use this application.
    8. World Education Services, Inc. (WES)
  5. Meet with a Chaffey College Counselor

    Arrange an appointment with a Counselor to review your external transcripts, assist you with creating and staying on track with your Educational Plan, and/or assist with preparing for your PTA program application. You may visit the Chaffey College, Counseling Department website to arrange your appointment.