Simply click on the following informational tiles to begin your path towards a successful nursing career!
ADN Program Costs
Download the ADN Program Costs Sheet.
Financial Aid is available! Please visit Chaffey College’s Financial Aid website and apply for your FAFSA today! For further assistance, you can speak with a Financial Aid Specialist.
Scholarships are a form of gift aid that does not have to be repaid. They can be based upon financial need, academic merit or academic program. There are many scholarships that target students that are studying in a certain field (i.e. nursing) or for students that are involved in their community. Please check this site often for available scholarships for the ADN student. Hard copies of these scholarships are also posted in the nursing skills lab. See Sandie Freeman (HS 159) with any questions.
- Deloras Jones RN Scholarship
- California Organization of Associate Degree Nursing Directors (Southern) Leadership Scholarship
- Chaffey College Foundation Auxiliary Scholarship
- County of San Bernardino - Financial assistance for students in the field of healthcare. Visit the Chaffey College Foundation page to learn more.
- F.A. Davis Nursing Scholarships
- Foster Youth Scholarship
- Price Foundation, Inc.
- Southern California Organization of Associate Degree Nursing Deans and Directors
- Forsythe-Roberts Memorial Nursing Scholarship - For nursing students currently enrolled
in a U.S. accredited registered nursing program
Kappa Sigma Nu
Kappa Sigma Nu is the Chaffey College branch of the National Student Nurse Association (NSNA). It provides opportunities for networking with other students in nursing at Chaffey, in the Inland Empire, statewide, nationally and internationally. This organization encourages student involvement in professional nursing issues. Kappa Sigma Nu is active in campus and community projects. This is an excellent organization that prepares the student nurse to transition to other professional organizations in Nursing upon graduation.
There is a cost for membership. With your membership you receive “IMPRINT”, a magazine published four times a year to update members on events and issues in nursing, job opportunities, and more. Meetings are held once a month. Date and time are announced at orientation and during the first week of school. To join, visit: www.nsna.org. Information: Lisa Doget, faculty advisor — email@example.com.
Men in Nursing
The Men in Nursing club works to encourage more men to pursue careers in the nursing field. The club provides support to help members successfully complete the associate degree in nursing and licensed vocational nurse programs. Club President: Elitt Golnik. Information: Marlene Cianchetti, faculty advisor – firstname.lastname@example.org. Or learn about the American Assembly for Men in Nursing.
Student Emergency Intervention and Wellness Programs
- Academic and Career Counseling
- Disability Programs and Services
- Center for Culture and Social Justice
- Student Health Services
- Panther Pantry
- Extended Opportunity Program & Services
- Career Services
You can find many other student resources available under Current Students on the Chaffey College home page banner.
For further information on student support services, visit the Counseling Department website to meet with a Counselor.