Panther Care Program
In August 2019, Chaffey College introduced a comprehensive program designed to help meet the basic needs and wellbeing of at-risk students.
For further questions about the student emergency intervention program and/or to refer a student in need, For information please contact Prentice Harris at email@example.com or Albert Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To provide students with immediate support during an unexpected emergency or crisis through meals, referrals for short-term housing and emergency grant funds so they can continue with their academics and persist at Chaffey College
- To provide students with ongoing counseling and assistance through college resources and community partnerships
- To support and empower students by assisting them in securing stable housing and food resources as they work to complete their educational goals
- Be an enrolled Chaffey College student
- Complete a short questionnaire describing current needs
- Be able to demonstrate an urgent financial need (supporting documentation is helpful where appropriate)
- Must have exhausted all sources of financial assistance and aid
The pantry has non-perishable food items for all Chaffey College students. For access to the Panther Pantry, students must be currently enrolled and come prepared to present their Chaffey College student ID and fill out a web form of the food items they are receiving.
Panther Pantry is now a drive thru model.
Drive thru Panther Pantry will be hosted on our three campus locations. Students will be allowed to pick up one bag of pre-arranged goods once per distribution date.
First come, first served. Limited bags available
|Rancho Campus||Fontana Campus||Chino Campus|
|DATE||Aug 24||Aug 25||Aug 26|
|TIME||10:00 AM - 1:00 PM||10:00 AM - 1:00 PM||10:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|LOCATION||In Front of Student Services Building (SSA) near parking lot 1.||In front of Fontana Academic Center Building (FNAC) parking lot.||In front of Main Instruction Building (CHMB) parking lot.|