Prospective ADN Students
Simply click on the following informational tiles to begin your path towards a successful nursing career!
Take the First Step!
- Attend an Information Session.
Students are highly encouraged to attend an Information Session to learn more about Chaffey’s ADN Program. Topics included: accreditation information, NCLEX pass rates, employment outlook, program pre-requisites, multi criteria screening and selection process, program costs, curriculum, weekly schedule and much more! Information Sessions and attendance will not be recorded.
- Become a Chaffey College Student.
New or returning students to Chaffey College must complete the online Chaffey College Application to receive a Chaffey College Student Identification Number and/or reactive your account. New students will receive a Chaffey College Student ID number within 2 business days via email. Continuing students do not need to reapply to Chaffey College.
- Submit ALL official college/university transcript(s).
For courses completed at another college, students MUST submit official transcripts to the Chaffey College, Admissions & Records Department in one of the three options listed below:
- Electronically (preferred): Students may order their electronic transcripts to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org via official electronic sources.
- In-person: Students may drop off sealed, official transcripts to one of the Admissions & Records Departments located on the Rancho Cucamonga, Chino, or Fontana campuses during regular business hours.
- U.S. Postal Service: Students may mail their official transcripts to the following address:
Admissions & Records
5885 Haven Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga CA 91737
- Submit official high school transcripts to Chaffey College’s Admissions & Records.
ALL students MUST verify United States high school graduation or equivalent with official high school transcripts, GED, certificate of equivalency/proficiency or official international transcript evaluation report indicating equivalency. Official electronic high school transcripts may be sent to Chaffey College’s Admissions & Records Department at the following email address: email@example.com via http://www.parchment.com/ or other official electronic sources. Please refer to other options for in-person drop off or U.S. postal mailing noted above.
For students that may have completed their high school education outside of the United States: High school coursework completed outside of the United States requires a separate evaluation completed by an external agency to verify high school equivalency. The student will be responsible for the fees associated with this evaluation. (Please select “detailed evaluation on your requests).
Chaffey College recommends using the SpanTran Agency.
The following agencies are also approved by Chaffey College’s Admissions & Records Department. If you do not see the agency that you used to evaluated your international transcripts, please contact Admissions & Records.
- Academic and Professional International Evaluations, Inc. (APIE)
- Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute (ACEI)
- American Education Research Corporation (AERC)
- Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
- Educational Records Evaluation Service (ERES)
- International Education Research Foundation, Inc. (IERF)
- SpanTran: The Evaluation Company Tel: (646) 475-2750
For discounted rate, please use this application.
- World Education Services, Inc. (WES)
- Meet with a Chaffey College Counselor
Arrange an appointment with a Counselor to review your external transcripts, assist you with creating and staying on track with your Educational Plan, and/or assist with preparing for your ADN application. You may visit the Chaffey College, Counseling Department website to arrange your appointment