Transcript Evaluation for International Transcripts
Students who have satisfactorily completed courses from a foreign accredited university may be able to apply the course credits toward an associate degree at Chaffey College.
Students should consult a counselor before requesting to have credits evaluated. This is to determine if the evaluation is necessary for the student’s educational goal. To schedule an appointment with a counselor, please click on the following link: https://chaffey.craniumcafe.com/group/general-counseling/scheduler
To receive credit toward an associate degree at Chaffey, courses must first be evaluated by an approved credential evaluation agency. The official evaluation must be submitted to Admissions and Records.
Chaffey College accepts the following Transcript Evaluation Services of international transcripts:
- Academic and Professional International Evaluations, Inc.
- Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute
- American Education Research Corporation (AERC)
- Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
- Educational Records Evaluation Service
- Institute for International Credentials Evaluation at CSU Fresno
- International Education Research Foundation, Inc. (IERF)
- World Education Services, Inc. (WES)
Note: Credits from an evaluation service are counted as earned credits only. Grade point averages from foreign institutions are not included on the Chaffey academic transcript. For specific information, contact the Admissions and Records Office.