Transfer to Chaffey
Are you a student from another college who would like to transfer to Chaffey College? Please follow these steps below to get started.
- Submit a free application online. NOTE: If you are experiencing difficulties with the online application, please e-mail the help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 247-4836.
- Contact the counseling department to make an appointment for an orientation, placement and educational plan.
- Visit the financial aid office for information on how to receive financial aid.
- Use the schedule of classes to help you design your class schedule for the semester. You will also find important registration information dates and payment deadlines.
- Register for classes by logging into your MyChaffey Portal [NOTE: hyperlink to new URL]. Your registration date will be posted on MyChaffey Portal two weeks before registration begins.
- Pay your fees on MyChaffey Portal. You may have up to ten calendar days to pay for your classes. Please visit the cashier’s website for payment deadlines. All payments are due before the first day of instruction. Students whose payments are not received by the due date will be dropped for non-payment
- Print your registration statement in MyChaffey Portal prior to the start of the term. This will be your receipt of all classes that have been added/dropped and paid for, so check it carefully.
If you decide not to attend classes for which you have registered, it is your responsibility
to officially drop within the published deadlines. Refer to the class schedule for
If fees have not been paid, students who drop classes after the refund deadline will incur a financial obligation to the college and an administrative hold will be placed on their student record.
This hold will block you from future registration (adds, drops and withdrawals), obtaining your photo ID, transcripts, grades, diplomas or verification of enrollment until all fees are paid.