Panther Care has reached out to the commuinity, please check out our partnerships.
Feed My Sheep Ministries/ 1st Assembly of God
21811 Ottawa Road (corner of Navaho and Ottawa) Apple Valley, CA 92308
- Fridays 10:00am – 12:00pm. Closed on Holidays
- Participants can only receive food twice per month from the pantry.
- 1st, 2nd, 4th Fridays are regular pantry days (require valid photo ID) and grant food days (requires valid photo ID, proof of residency, and proof of residency)
- 3th Fridays are USDA food distribution days first comes first serve (requires valid photo IDs required at time of sign-up) arrive early only 120 boxes distributed that day. Lines starts at 8:00 am bring chair and water
- Cannot help with rent or utilities bills
Helping communities with back-to-school supplies, clothing, movie and craft night, community thanksgiving dinner. Christmas toy giveaway. Easter egg hunts and full summer programs for kids and their families
13031 7th St, Chino, CA 91710
909-628-8808 or 909-628-0966
- Wednesdays 10:00 am to 12:00 pm drive through Chino City Hall
- Meals everyday 7 days a week. Lunch 12:30 pm Dinner 5:30 pm
Chino Center 909-622-3806
5581 Daniels St., Unit F Chino, CA 91710 (inside the Komar Business Park)
Serves: Chino and Ontario
- Every 3rd Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Housing Program (Temporary 30-90 days) & Rapid Rehousing
- Healthy Living Initiatives (Farmers Market, Gleaning Hope, Hope Partners at Amy’s Farm-Program Partner
Claremont Center 909-622-3806, x401
660 N. Mountain Ave. Claremont, Ca. 91711
Serves: Claremont, Upland and Pomona
- Tuesday & Thursday 12:30 - 4:30
- Housing Program (Temporary 30-90 days) & Rapid Rehousing. Healthy Living Initiatives (Farmers Market, Gleaning Hope, Hope Partners at Amy’s Farm-Program Partner