Check out this new video to see more about the system
What Is Accommodate? - Introduction Video!
Helpful Videos for Students
How Students Sign Letters
How to Submit Semester Request
How to Submit ADDITIONAL Semester Requests
Helpful Videos for Faculty
How Faculty Sign Accommodation Letters
How to View Your Students' Accommodations
What Does This Mean For Me?
You can now see a list of your approved accommodations on this account.
- You can now submit a Semester Request to ask for your accommodations for your Spring 2022 courses.
- IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL STUDENTS: After your Semester Request is approved your instructors will automatically receive a copy of your Accommodation Letter with a list of only the accommodations you requested to use for their class, specifically.
How to Log in to your New Accommodate Account:
- To log in go to this link: https://chaffey-accommodate.symplicity.com/
- Select the Student log in option
- Enter your normal Chaffey login credentials
- We recommend bookmarking this link and adding it to your bookmark bar so that it is always available to you.
As long as you are enrolled in at least one class and have met with a counselor once in the past 365 days about accommodations or your education plan, you can now submit your SPRING 2022 Semester Request!
Submit your Semester Request as soon as possible, following the steps provided in the video above!
If you need help getting into your account please reach out to DPS.Records@chaffey.edu.