TB Testing Information


To work at Chaffey College, all employees must provide a negative tuberculosis (TB) test/risk assessment at the time of hire and every four years thereafter.

Details on the tuberculosis testing/risk assessment law for community colleges can be found in Section 87408.6 of the California Education Code and in Senate Bill No. 1038. SB 1038 was enacted to amend the Education Code to allow for a risk assessment rather than the intradermal tuberculin test. 


TB Risk Assessment Information

For federal risk assessment information, view the TB Risk Assessment Form and Information. This information will help you to determine if you need an intradermal tuberculin test or a risk assessment.  Please see below Testing Locations instructions for completing a Risk Assessment Form via Chaffey College's Student Health Office.


Testing Locations

At this time, we will no longer be providing online services for this request.  Employees or new hires will need to make arrangements to come into the Student Health Services Clinic.  Our business hours for TB test or risk assessment during summer is Monday and Tuesday 10:00a.m. to 5:00 p.m.  The fall schedule will be Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.  The Health Clinic is located on the Rancho Cucamonga Campus in the MACC Building, Room 202. Click here for Map Link.

Please email Student Health Services at sadie.anderson@chaffey.edu or call 909-652-6331 to schedule the appointment.  

Please review and fill out the applicable forms below once you have contacted Sadie Anderson for an appointment:

  • Risk Assessment Form (Please fill out all applicable areas)
  • Employee TB Form (Please fill out all applicable areas on upper portion of form and sign and date - This is a questionnaire to determine eligibility for the Risk Assessment)
  • HIPPA Regulations (Do not fill out - This is for your information only regarding HIPPA Regulations)


Other options for TB testing (if you are unable to do the Risk Assessment via Kay Peek with Student Health Services)


Do you have a current negative TB test from another district?

If you have current results on file in another district, a copy is acceptable.