TB Testing Information
To work at Chaffey College, all employees must provide a negative tuberculosis (TB) test/risk assessment at the time of hire and every four years thereafter.
Details on the tuberculosis testing/risk assessment law for community colleges can be found in Section 87408.6 of the California Education Code and in Senate Bill No. 1038. SB 1038 was enacted to amend the Education Code to allow for a risk assessment rather than the intradermal tuberculin test.
TB Risk Assessment Information
Click here for federal risk assessment form and information: TB Risk Assessment Form and Information. This information will help you to determine if you need an intradermal tuberculin test or a risk assessment. Please see below Testing Locations instructions for completing a Risk Assessment Form via Chaffey College's Student Health Office.
For your convenience, employees can be tested remotely via student health services by following the risk assessment process (if applicable). Please email Kay Peek at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule the appointment.
Please review and fill out the applicable forms below once you have contacted Kay Peek for an appointment:
- Risk Assessment Form (Please fill out all applicable areas)
- Employee TB Form (Please fill out all applicable areas on upper portion of form and sign and date - This is a questionnaire to determine eligibility for the Risk Assessment)
- HIPPA Regulations (Do not fill out - This is for your information only regarding HIPPA Regulations)
Other locations for TB Testing (If you are unable to do the Risk Assessment via Kay Peek with Student Health Services)
- Kaiser has walk-in service for members. The hours for the Rancho Cucamonga location are Monday thru Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. You may call 1-888-750-0036 for further information.
- Clinic-Target Fontana accepts Kaiser members and non-members.
- CVS Minute Clinic
- San Bernardino County Public Health
Do you have a current negative TB test from another district?
If you have current results on file in another district, a copy is acceptable.