Benefitfocus (For CSEA Employees Only)
Benefitfocus is the District’s platform for benefits enrollment for new hires and life event changes for existing employees. Employees are able to enroll, view, or create life events as needed. New hire enrollments and life event changes (marriage, birth, or divorce), must be submitted through Benefitfocus within 30 days of date of event.
All medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance information is available on Benefitfocus.
To Access Benefitfocus
You may visit the Benefitfocus website, where you will be asked to create a username and password as a first time user. Please keep your login and password secure as Benefitfocus will continue to be the district’s platform to enroll, add or delete dependents from this date forward.
To access the Benefitfocus user guide please click on the instructions below.
Miscellaneous Information-All Groups
The following information applies to all groups
- Special Enrollment Rights
- 403(b) Tax Shelter Annuity Information
- American Fidelity Section 125 Benefits Summary
- American Fidelity Disability Benefits Information
CalPERS Medical Plans For All Employee Groups Except CSEA.
CalPERS Medical Plan Highlights. Enrollment into a plan is based on zipcode eligibility.
- CalPERS 2020 Plan Highlights - Region 2
- CalPERS 2020 Plan Highlights - Region 3
- CalPERS 2021 Plan Highlights - Region 2
- CalPERS 2021 Plan Highlights - Region 3
- Dependent Eligibility Certification
- CalPERS Health Benefit Plan Enrollment Form
- CalPERS Affidavit of Parent-Child Relationship
- Member Questionnaire for the CalPERS Disabled Dependent Health Benefits
- Medical Report for the CalPERS Disabled Dependent Health Benefits
CalPERS Health Plan Options - Summary of Benefits, Provider Finder, & Other Information
- CalPERS Health Plan Options - Summary of Benefits and Evidence of Coverage Documents
- 2021 Summary of Benefits and Coverage Notice
- CalPERS Anthem Blue Cross Provider Finder Information for HMO and PPO plans
CSEA Medical Plans Effective July 1, 2020
Medical Plan Highlights
Blue Shield of California
Blue Shield HMO Information
Blue Shield PPO Information
Dental Care Plan
Enrollment Form (all groups) and Plan Summaries
Vision Care Plan
Enrollment Form and Summary of Benefits
Employee Assistance Plans
The College provides basic employee life insurance coverage. Employees may purchase supplemental and/or accidental death and dismemberment insurance at any time through Human Resources.
- Life Insurance Summary
- Life Insurance Enrollment Form-Basic, Supplemental and Accidental Death
- Supplemental LIfe Insurance Plan Summary
- Personal Accident Insurance Plan Summary
- Evidence of Insurability Instructions
- Evidence of Insurability Enrollment Form
- Group Life Basic & Supplemental Insurance Plan
- Group Personal Accident Insurance Plan
Long-Term Disability Information (CSEA and Confidential Only)
- Long-Term Disability Plan Information-CSEA
- Long-Term Disability Plan Information-Confidential Employees
The College's employees are enrolled in either the State Teachers' Retirement System (STRS) or Public Employees' Retirement System (PERS), depending on position classification and/or prior membership. Retirement allowance is calculated on a formula based on age at retirement, number of years of service and income.
- California State Teachers' Retirement System Website
- California Public Employees Retirement System Website
Affordable Care Act Information
- Notice of Marketplace for New Hires
- Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options and Your Health Coverage
- Covered California - Exchange for California Health Care Plans
- Covered California - Facts
Management/Confidential Employees Only