Schedule an Online Counseling Appointment
To schedule an appointment with a counselor, here are the steps to follow. It is best to use Chrome as the browser.
- Click to enter Canvas(second option)
- Enter your Chaffey ID and password
- Click Student Support(left side)
- Click Online Counseling.
- You can either schedule an appointment or chat with a counselor.
You can also enter by registering as a Guest:
- Click on Guest Registration(last option)
- Click Register and enter your information and create a password.
- Reenter the site, click Guest Registrationand enter your user name(email) and password.
- Choose any counselor, click Schedule Meetingand complete the information. You can chat with a counselor by clicking on Knock on Door.
This is the link for the virtual lobby/walk-ins: https://chaffey.craniumcafe.com/group/general-counseling/lobby
For further help, here is a video link: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYfufnASNf - please note that the Chaffey's website has changed and the home page may look different although the information is still accurate.
Before your online counseling appointment, you need to check your audio and video capabilities.
- Go to www.chaffey.edu
- Click on the Chaffey Online Tool Kit icon
- Go to Step 3: Check your audio and video capabilities for Cranium Cafe.
Completing the audio/video check will give you the best opportunity to spend valuable time with the counselor discussing your needs.