You have access to a wide variety of resources at Chaffey College to help you transfer to a college or university. Services and resources include:
- Assistance with university research and applications
- Computers in the transfer center to research colleges, and prepare and submit college applications
- Catalogs, brochures and transfer information from Cal State and University of California schools, private colleges and out-of-state colleges
- Opportunities to meet with representatives from four-year universities
- Access to transfer mentors, who are former Chaffey College students who have transferred to colleges and universities
- Workshops on CSU/UC online applications, applying to private and out-of-state schools, the admissions process, searching for colleges and transfer admission guarantees (TAG)
- Free transportation to CSU and UC schools as well as private universities each semester.
- Transfer fairs that include representatives from public, private and out-of-state universities. This is an opportunity to ask questions and receive information
- A transfer registry. Sign up for this mailing list to receive information on transfer center activities, university deadlines, news and announcements. To join call (909) 652-6233, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit in SSA-120.
- Presentations to classes and clubs about transferring to a college or university. Fill out our request form for a presentation.