The Transfer Center hosts transfer fairs in the fall and spring semesters. At these fairs, students can explore transfer options, admission requirements, and financial aid/scholarship opportunities by meeting representatives from various CSU, UC, private and out-of-state college/university campuses.
Fall 2022 Virtual Transfer Fair
Save the Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Location: Virtual (Link TBA)
*Students, please check back in August for the registration link.
VIRTUAL TRANSFER FAIR
Hosted by Inland Empire Community Colleges
April 6, 2022
11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Over 50 Universities: CSU’s, UC’s, In-state private Universities and Out of state Universities
Explore transfer options, admission requirements, and financial aid/scholarship opportunitiesSAVE THE DATE
In order to participate in our fairs, your institution must be regionally accredited by one of the following six agencies:
- Higher Learning Commission
- Middle States Association of Schools & Colleges
- New England Association of Schools & Colleges
- Northwest Commission on Colleges & Universities
- Southern Association of Colleges & Schools Commission on Colleges
- Western Association of Schools & Colleges
If you are interested in attending Chaffey College's Fall 2022 Transfer Fair, please click here to fill out the interest form.
**Please note: Filling out the form is only an interest to attend our fair and not an RSVP submission.