Chaffey College offers courses that parallel the first 2 years (lower division) at 4-year colleges and universities. Because requirements vary among these institutions, students are encouraged to choose the college or university to which they plan to transfer as early in their educational career as possible. Students should concentrate on meeting admission requirements for their major and general education courses while attending Chaffey College.
Although we offer English language support classes, we do not offer short-term ESL or English Intensive Program.
Most students will complete:
- IGETC (Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum) = Transfer to UC (University of California) institutions
- CSUGE (California State University General Education) = Transfer to CSU (California State University) institutions
- General Education requirements at other 4-year universities in California and out-of-state
- Combination of pathways above
Other students will complete:
- Associate Degrees and Certificates in various programs
You can find a list of our Academic Programs at: Areas of Study
Program and Academics: Program and Academics
The Transfer Center is dedicated to helping all students successfully transfer to 4-year universities. Our students have transferred to many outstanding public and private universities in the United States.
- Meet representatives from various 4-year universities
- Seminars and workshops on all areas of applying to universities
- Free transportation to visit different UC, Cal State Univ, and Private Universities each semester
Transfer Admission Guarantees with:
- Azusa Pacific University
- Brandman University
- Biola University
- Cal Baptist University
- Cal Baptist University - Online
- Chapman University
- CSU and UC
- Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising
- La Sierra University
- Loma Linda University
- National University
- OTIS College Art and Design
- Pepperdine University – Seaver College
- Scripps – The Women’s College
- Southern New Hampshire University
- University of La Verne (General Education and Liberal Studies)
- University of Redlands
- University of Redlands (School of Business)
- University of Southern California
The Honors Program improves the quality of education, provides challenges, and motivates academically talented students who strive for advanced academic achievement toward established long-range educational goals.
- Intellectually challenging curriculum
- Small classes that encourage creative interaction
- Transfer agreements with designated universities guaranteeing priority consideration or acceptance with universities such as UCLA, University of San Francisco, Loyola Marymount University, and more!