Summer Readiness Program
Summer Readiness Program (SRP)
EOPS provides a summer bridge program for student who graduate from high school and
plan to enter Chaffey College in the fall. Through the Summer Readiness Program (SRP),
eligible students from area high schools can get a jump on their coursework and receive
robust support. More than 90 percent of students who have participated in the program
enroll in the fall semester and 85 percent continue classes the following spring.
Students begin coursework with two summer classes called "Guidance 2: Essentials of
Student Success" and "Sociology 33: Introduction to Social Justice."
*Courses offered are subject to change
Apply to the Summer Readiness Program (SRP)
The Summer Readiness Program (SRP) is now accepting applications for the Summer 2021 term. Apply early to ensure your eligibility to participate. Please contact La'Dejah Dillard at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Click here to apply!
Please click on image to enlarge the flyer.
Summer Readiness Program (SRP) Services
- Get a tour of Chaffey College and orientation
- Complete five to six transferable units in six weeks
- Receive academic and limited personal counseling
- Receive priority registration every semester
- Receive all textbooks and materials for summer readiness courses through EOPS
- Participate in university field trips and cultural activities
- Receive free on-campus dining during the program
- Receive bus passes or parking decals
- Participate in educational workshops throughout the summer and first academic year
Please refer to the EOPS requirements for eligibility for the summer readiness program.