Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education (CARE)
EOPS offers the CARE program, which provides extra academic support to meet the unique needs of single parents. CARE is open to students who are eligible for EOPS, are single parents, and receive TANF/CalWORKs assistance.
- Academic counseling and advisement
- Child care reimbursements
- Additional book service
- Transportation assistance
- On-campus meal card (Rancho Cucamonga campus only)
- Personal development activities
- Referral to campus and community based services or agencies
- Participate in the EOPS program
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Be a single parent/head of household
- Be currently receiving Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) or the California Work Opportunities and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs) assistance
- Have a child age 17 years or younger
- Enroll in college full time
If you are interested in participating in the CARE program, please complete the CARE interest form and you will be contacted by the CARE program assistant.
For additional information or to apply, please email email@example.com or contact Ruth Collins at (909) 652-6344.