Inter-Club Council (ICC)
The purpose of this organization shall be to assist clubs and to encourage student engagement and increase participation across the entire student population at Chaffey. ICC will provide administrative and financial support to chartered clubs and will assist by promoting communication, cooperation and participation between clubs.
The goals and objectives of ICC
- To maintain a high-level of communication between clubs, the Office of Student Life and student government.
- To assist in coordinating club events and activities, promoting cooperation between clubs, the Office of Student Life and student government to enrich student life at Chaffey College.
- To promote awareness of student clubs, their events/activities and other college programs or departments that directly support students.
- To recognize and award clubs and/or individual club members for their outstanding accomplishments and contributions to student life on campus.
- To promote club participation in community service projects, it will be the responsibility of each club to commit to participating in a minimum of one (1) community service project per academic year.
- In collaboration with the Office of Student Life, ICC shall be responsible for creating and executing a minimum of one community service project, per semester.
INVOLVEMENT = SUCCESS
A student’s involvement with clubs and student government will not only make their educational pursuits more enjoyable, but will afford the student the opportunity to gain special skills in communication and leadership which enrich the Chaffey community and will become life-long assets.
We look forward to your involvement at Chaffey College!
Wednesday, August 30 from 11:30am – 1pm
Location: MACC Shade Structure/Rancho Campus
Please take a moment to fill out the following information to reserve a table if your club, organization or department would like to participate at Club Rush. Note: Club/organization does not need to be officially chartered to participate.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
INTER-CLUB COUNCIL (ICC) MEETINGS
Fall 2023 Dates:
- September 1st
- September 15th - Mandatory ICC Representative Training
- October 6th and October 20th
- November 3rd and November 17th
- December 1st
- September 20th - Club President and Vice President 3pm - 4pm in WH-102- in person only
- September 21st - Club Treasurer and Secretary 3pm - 4pm in WH-102- in person only
- September 22nd - Club Advisor 11am – 12pm in WH-112/Zoom
Time: Friday’s 11:00am – 12:00pm