Aid and Payment Deadlines
Tuition & Fees
Enrollment fees are set by the state at $46 per unit. If these fees are changed by the state, students will be notified of the additional amount owed via their college email address.
- See the payment chart for tuition deadlines. Students are allowed 3 calendar days (including weekends and holidays) from the date of registration to submit full payment for all sessions. If payment is not received within 3 calendar days, students will be dropped for non-payment. Partial payments are not accepted.
- After registering for a class, you have three days to pay your fees for all sessions. This deadline does not apply to students who have been awarded Pell Grants, Cal Grants, or California Promise Grants by the Financial Aid Office.
Need help paying for classes?
At Chaffey, you have many options to help you pay for your tuition, books, materials and more. The first step is to apply for financial aid by first submitting your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application (CADAA). Once your application is submitted and Financial Aid has received it, your Financial Aid status will be available via the financial aid Student Self Services Portal.
To view a list of required documents/actions and awards
- Log on to the MyChaffey portal
- Click on Self Service link
- Click on Financial Aid
- Select the Academic Year
- Under the Financial Aid Sub menu select Review your check list or My awards.
If you have questions or need assistance with this process, the Financial Aid Office is available to serve you online or in person at all three campus locations. You are exempt from the 10-day payment timeline if you are eligible to receive Financial Aid and the Financial Aid Office has determined your eligibility.