The California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) is a statute that requires state and local agencies to identify the significant environmental impacts of their actions.
- CEQA Notice of Exemption – Fontana Campus Mixed Use Project
- Addendum to the College Park Specific Plan
- College Park Specific Plan Environmental Impact Report (EIR)
- Rancho Cucamonga Campus Modernization Project Notice of Exemption
- Notice of Preparation of a Draft Environmental Impact Report for the Rancho Cucamonga Campus Master Plan
- Notice of Preparation of a Draft Environmental Impact Report for the New Fontana Campus Master Plan