Daily Drop Policy
Full Term, Fast Track 1, 14-Week, Fast Track 2 and Summer Courses
Students are allowed 3 calendar days (including weekends and holidays) from the date of registration to submit payment in full for all sessions. If payment is not submitted within the allotted time, the student will be dropped from the course. Students who register for classes less than 3 days before the class start date must pay in full prior to the 1st day of instruction.
Please refer to the Payment Chart for your payment due date.
The following groups will NOT be dropped for non-payment:
- Students enrolled in the NBS Tuition Payment Plan
- Third-Party/Sponsor-paid students (appropriate paperwork must be submitted to the Cashier’s Office prior to the student’s payment deadline). Please email your vouchers to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students who have been awarded the CCP Grant*. The CCP Grant* must be applied to the student’s account prior to registration or within 3 days of registration. CCP Grant* students will receive a restriction on their account on the first day of the term if payment has not been submitted.
- International Students
- Students enrolled in the High School Dual Enrollment program
* California College Promise Grant (CCP Grant*) is formerly known as the BOG fee waiver. For information related to waiver of enrollment fees, contact the Chaffey College financial aid office at (909) 652-6199 or email@example.com.