Enrollment Forms

HSP and NON-HSP flyer

High School Partnership (HSP) and Non-High School Partnership (Non-HSP). 

Learn the difference HERE!



An enrollment form must be submitted to the high school EACH semester/term.

Students are required to get course approval from a high school counselor or administrator to participate in the program.


Students holding up chaffey letters

HSP (High School Partnership)

Fall 2023: Closed
Spring 2024: Opens Mid-Oct



HSP: For students enrolled in a high school in the following school districts:
Chaffey Joint Union HSD, Chino Valley USD, Fontana USD, Upland USD, and select Charter Schools


Student working on a laptop

Non-HSP (Non-High School Partnership)

Fall 2023: Fast-Track II course options still open (pending availability)




NON-HSP: For ALL students enrolled in a high school in California including:
Public Schools, Private Schools, Charter Schools, and Homeschools