- Evaluation and treatment of short-term illnesses and injuries
- Consultation for health concerns
- Emergency care for injuries on campus
- PAP smears
- X-ray referrals
- Birth control counseling and prescriptions
- Physical examinations
- First Aid and emergency care
- Emergency on-campus transportation to health services
- Medical resource information
- Health Screening:
- Blood Pressure
- Tuberculin skin testing
- Laboratory Testing:
- Blood tests
- Free over the counter medications
- Community Referrals
- Health literature and videos
- Peer health education program
Chaffey College provddes telemedicine and virtural counseling for FREE to all students. Get the app or log in online.
- FSH Mobile App: Download the First Stop Health Mobile App
- Log into your account using the last 4 digits of your SSN or with your student ID including zeros.
- FSH Website: Go to fshealth.com
- Click "Log In" in the upper right
- Log into your account using the last 4 digits of your SSN or with your student id including zeros.
Students can receive counseling for issues such as:
- Stress management
- Drugs and alcohol
- Building skills in relationships and parenting
Your medical records and all discussions with the student health services staff are completely confidential. Records are only released with written consent of the student, unless required by law or if there is a concern that you will harm yourself or someone else.