STEM Success Center
Finals Week Hours Spring 2023
Friday 5/12: 10am-4pm
Saturday 5/13 - Sunday 5/14: 10am-3pm
Monday 5/15 - Wednesday 5/17: 12pm -7pm
Thursday 5/18: 12pm-4pm
Monday – Thursday from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Friday from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday from10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Reminder: Log into your Canvas account to join the worskshops
Have questions or need help? Call (909) 652-6452 during our in-person hours
Women In STEM
Workshops are 50 minutes long with a maximum of 12 students. Walk-ins are welcome;
it is strongly recommended that you make a reservation to ensure a confirmed spot.
Develop your resume and strengthen your academic, STEM, and employability skills. The BioPALs program (Biology Peer Assistant for Learning) can enhance your STEM career pathway. Tutors in this program receive training in Biology-1 labs, including experimentation and biological sciences skills, and work with Biology faculty and students to promote retention and success. Additional benefits include priority consideration for Chaffey's Summer Research Opportunity (SRO) applicants, digital badging for specific employability skills, a letter of recommendation from the BioPAL coordinator, and opportunities to network with faculty.
• Apprentice 3 or Apprentice 9 tutor position ($12.50-$15.00)
• 6-10hr. minimum weekly commitment
• Online training required prior to and during the term
• Who have completed Biology 1, 40, or 61, or equivalent
• With experience navigating an online course
• Who are interested in guiding peers through hands-on, at-home labs
• Who are willing to collaborate with students, faculty, staff, and admin
Take the next step in your STEM career pathway!
Open flyer to view more details