Ask a Librarian
Get research help and connect with a librarian in the following ways.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text us at (909) 632-7508
- Chat with us during our Cranium Café available hours
- Make an appointment with us to videochat
- Connect via the Student Support Hub in Canvas where you can find research support and connect with librarians!
Please allow 24 - 48 business hours to get a response from us. If you need immediate research assistance, we recommend you to reach out to an expert librarian via our 24/7 Chat with a Librarian widget. We'll do our best to help you out as your success is our priority!
Chaffey Librarians are here to help!
Chaffey Librarians can help you with...
- Finding the best keywords
- Figuring out how to use a database
- Tips and tricks for using Google like a PRO!
- Figuring out how and where to start researching
- Evaluating websites, articles, books, etc.
- Finding scholarly sources
- A friendly ear to bounce ideas off of
- And more!