Thank you for your interest in enrolling in English as a Second Language (ESL) courses here at Chaffey College. We are excited to help you to become a Chaffey College student.
Below are the STEPS needed to become a Chaffey College student and to register in ESL courses:
Step 1: Apply
Apply for ESL courses ONLY (free/noncredit)
Need Assistance with the Application?
Contact an Outreach Specialist: Outreach@chaffey.edu
Step 2: Upon Receiving Your Student ID Number, Complete the Online Orientation and Placement for English as a Second Language (ESL) Learners.
The orientation is available in English and Spanish. Please select the orientation you would like to complete.
English as a Second Language (ESL) Student Orientation and Placement
Designed for new and returning students planning to enroll in ESL classes.
Orientación y Auto-Evaluación para Estudiantes de Inglés Como Segundo Lenguaje (ESL)
Diseñada en Español para estudiantes que decean tomar clases de Inglés Como Segundo Lenguaje
Step 3: Schedule an Appointment to Speak With an ESL Counselor
The counselor will provide you with an ESL education plan and discuss your career and academic goals.
How can I schedule an appointment?
- To schedule an online counseling appointment with an ESL Counselor, click on the “Schedule Appointment” calendar icon on any counselor’s card below. If you see the “Chat with me” button on a counselor’s card, you can do a 15-minute walk-in session with the counselor.
- You will need to access Cranium Cafe from a desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- You can sign in to Conex Ed using your Chaffey Portal credentials or by creating a guest account.
Video chat on Cranium Cafe with Shella Scott Video chat on Cranium Cafe with Rema Ghazaleh
While you wait for your appointment - decide which level you want:
- Visit the ESL webpage to review the ESL courses
- Go to the schedule of classes and see which classes are offered for the current term.
Create your Student Portal Account (this is where you will register for classes)
my.chaffey.edu You can click on First Time User on the login page for instructions on how to create your account