Thank you for your interest in enrolling in English as a Second Language (ESL) courses here at Chaffey College. We are excited to help you to become a Chaffey College student.
Below are the STEPS needed to become a Chaffey College student and to register in ESL courses:
Step 1: Apply
Apply for ESL courses ONLY (free/noncredit)
Need Assistance with the Application?
Contact an Outreach Specialist: Outreach@chaffey.edu
Step 2: Upon Receiving Your Student ID Number, Complete the Online Orientation and Placement for English as a Second Language (ESL) Learners.
The orientation is available in English and Spanish. Please select the orientation you would like to complete.
English as a Second Language (ESL) Student Orientation and Placement
Designed for new and returning students planning to enroll in ESL classes.
Orientación y Auto-Evaluación para Estudiantes de Inglés Como Segundo Lenguaje (ESL)
Diseñada en Español para estudiantes que decean tomar clases de Inglés Como Segundo Lenguaje
Step 3: Schedule an Appointment to Speak With an ESL Counselor
The counselor will provide you with an ESL education plan and discuss your career and academic goals.
How can I schedule an appointment?
- To schedule an online counseling appointment with an ESL Counselor, click on the “Schedule Appointment” calendar icon on any counselor’s card below. If you see the “Chat with me” button on a counselor’s card, you can do a 15-minute walk-in session with the counselor.
- You will need to access Cranium Cafe from a desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- You can sign in to Conex Ed using your Chaffey Portal credentials or by creating a guest account.
Video chat on Cranium Cafe with Shella Scott Video chat on Cranium Cafe with Rema Ghazaleh
While you wait for your appointment - decide which level you want:
- Visit the ESL webpage to review the ESL courses
- Go to the schedule of classes and see which classes are offered for the current term.
Create your Student Portal Account (this is where you will register for classes)
https://my.chaffey.edu You can click on First Time User on the login page for instructions on how to create your account