Complaint Procedures

It is recommended that general concerns and complaints be filed at the lowest possible level, with the supervising manager of the area of concern. However, if such processes have occurred without resolution, you may file a formal complaint to one of the areas below: 

To file a complaint regarding a faculty or staff member, contact the director of human resources, student services and administration (SSA) building, 5885 Haven Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737. You may also call (909) 652-6531. 

For information regarding the requirements of Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 or to file a complaint, contact the director of disability programs and services, campus center east, or call (909) 652-6379. 

To file a general complaint, you can complete the district's complaint form or contact the Dean of Student Affairs, campus center East (CCE) building, 5885 Haven Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737. You may also email or call (909) 652-6510.