Child Development Services Interest Submission
Thank you for your interest in the Child Development Center, submit your contact information and receive notification when the program is accepting applications for service.
To be notified when applications are being accepted, click the link below.
Contact Us: ChildDev.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chaffey College Child Development Center program is based on developmental learning
principles, which foster growth, self-esteem, socialization, language and communication,
as well as creative and intellectual realms and physical and perceptual development
for children. The Center is licensed by The State Department of Social Services/ Community
Care Licensing and funded by the California Department of Education, Early Learning
and Care Division (ELCD) and the CCAMPIS grant, (Child Care Access Means Parents In
The Child Development Center offers low cost and free services for children ages 18 months to three (3) years old and a full-day State Preschool Program for children ages three (3) to Kindergarten. Fees are based on family income and other state and federal requirements. Priority for admission will be given to low income families and student parents.
Download the flyer to view larger
Documentation Required to Determine Eligibility
- Preliminary Application Package (including days/hours needed)
- Driver’s license or Government issued Identification
- Gross Family Income (Current 30 days) – from all sources, including, but not limited to: TANF, Wages, Child support, Spousal support, SSA-Survivor & retirement benefits, Disability, Unemployment, Workers Compensation, Rental income, Veterans pension, etc.
- Birth Certificate / Record (EC18100)
- Individualized Education Plan – if applicable
- Birth Certificates / Record for siblings under 18 in Household (EC18100) – if applicable
- Documentation to support Family Size (Court / Custody / Visitation orders) – if applicable
- Employment Verification (EC18085.5, 18086) – if applicable
- Training Verification and Schedule of Classes (5CCR18087) – if applicable