Are you interested in a youth program through Community Education?
Thank you for choosing Chaffey College’s Community Education program! We are delighted to serve you. This page is designed to provide you with answers to frequently asked questions about our youth programs.
HOW do we register?
Register on our secure website with your credit card and secure your seat today. Visit www.chaffey.edu/communityed, and click the “Register” tab. You will have access to your own account to register for and track your classes. Once the registration and payment process is complete, you will receive confirmation via email.
Prefer to Register in Person?
Payments are accepted until 15 minutes prior to closing according to the office hours found at the link above. Methods of payment accepted: credit card (VISA, Mastercard, DISC, AMEX), check, and cash.
Office hours subject to change. Visit http://www.chaffey.edu/admissions/index.shtml
WHERE do we go for the workshop?
- Classroom assignments for each program are viewable during registration and are printed on your registration confirmation sent to you via email once the transaction is complete. You may also view and print a copy of your registration receipt by logging into your MyChaffeyVIEW account.
- Visit this link for a detailed map of the campus: http://www.chaffey.edu/ccmaps/rc_campus.pdf
- Community Education has made every effort to locate youth programs in buildings and rooms near parking lots for convenient parking, drop off, and pick up of your child. However, you are strongly advised to ensure your child arrives at his or her classroom.
WHAT TIME should we arrive and return?
- Program start times are listed in the Community Education program booklet and are listed on your registration confirmation. Please do not bring your child to his or her program earlier than fifteen minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Our presenters are preparing for your child’s program, and Community Education does not wish for any child to be left unattended if he/she has arrived too early.
- Program end times are listed in the Community Education program booklet. Please ensure prompt pick up of your child at the listed end time. Our presenters will ensure the workshop has concluded on time, and we do not wish for any child to be left unattended after the conclusion of a program.
WHAT should my child BRING?
This form must be completed, signed, and submitted upon your child's arrival at the workshop:
Please closely review the program description for any special attire. Most children will benefit from wearing comfortable shoes and clothing since camps involve activities and moving around. Food and drinks are not allowed in any classroom; however, please prepare your child with a closed bottle of water or other beverage and a small snack if appropriate. Drinking fountains and restrooms are available near the scheduled classrooms.
OTHER QUESTIONS? Please contact a Community Education staff member at (909) 652-6041