Friday, May 18, 2018 at 4:00 PM.
- Parking is FREE
- Parking lots will open at 2:00 p.m.
- All graduates should park in Lot F.
- Lot F is accessed through gate F2 or F3 off of Mercedes Lane
- Students will check-in between 2:30 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. at the loading docks
- The loading docks will have a cap decorating station and a place to take pictures.
- You will be seated next to the graduates that are in front of you and behind you in line during the processional. If you would like to sit with friends, please line-up accordingly.
- Students are to be seated and remain seated throughout the ceremony.
- Please indicate on your commencement RSVP of any accommodations you will need for the ceremony.
- Commencement regalia is required. If you do not have your cap, gown, and tassel you will not be able to participate in the ceremony.
- You will need to check-in at the loading dock ONE hour prior to the start of the ceremony.
- Do not bring any personal belongings to the processional line-up and robing location, such as purses and/or backpacks.
- There will be no rehearsal for students. You will be given instructions at check-in and line-up.
- Students will be led in by the grand marshal and will be seated on the arena floor.
- Complete your name card before lining up. Staff will be available should you need help completing the card.
- Silence your cell phone before entering the arena.
- Please extend the same courtesy to your fellow graduates and stay seated until the end of the ceremony.
Enjoy celebrating your amazing accomplishment!