Moises Rosales Medina
The Rancho meetings this semester will be Monday, 12:30 - 1:50 pm, LA-106
Meetings held every Monday from 12:30 to 2 p.m. at the Rancho Cucamonga Campus in BE 102 and every Wednesday from 12:30 to 2 p.m. at the Fontana Campus in FNLC 121.
For questions or to learn more, please contact
Club Leadership at email@example.com
Neil Watkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're The Team That Supports The Dream
Events and Workshops
Free DACA Renewal Workshop
Hosted by Uncommon Good
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Renewal only, No First Time DACA Applications will be accepted
- If your DACA has expired
- If your DACA will expire between March 6, 2018 and August 31, 2019
WHAT TO BRING?
- Government-issued ID
- Employment Authorization card
- Copy of your DACA Renewal or DACA Application
- Check or Money Order for $495 payable to “UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY”
ST. PAUL'S EPISCOPAL CHURCH
242 E. Alvarado St.
Pomona, CA 91767
Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 6:30 PM
QUESTIONS? Call 909-625-224
FAFSA/DREAM ACT WORKSHOPS
DO YOU NEED HELP COMPLETING YOUR FAFSA/DREAM ACT APPLICATION?
Come join the Chaffey College Financial Aid staff on any of the following FAFSA/DREAM ACT WORKSHOP DATES and get one on one assistance.
ATTEND A WORKSHOP