Chaffey College offers courses that parallel the first 2 years (lower division) at 4-year colleges and universities. Because requirements vary among these institutions, students are encouraged to choose the college or university to which they plan to transfer as early in their educational career as possible. Students should concentrate on meeting admission requirements for their major and general education courses while attending Chaffey College.
Although we offer English language support classes, we do not offer short-term ESL or English Intensive Program.
* Some students may take more than 2 years, usually depending on English preparation coming into the college and intended major.
Years Earn Bachelor's Degree
The Transfer Center is dedicated to helping all students successfully transfer to 4-year universities. Our students have transferred to many outstanding public and private universities in the United States.
- Meet representatives from various 4-year universities
- Seminars and workshops on all areas of applying to universities
- Free transportation to visit different UC, Cal State Univ, and Private Universities each semester
- Transfer Admission Guarantees with UC Irvine, UC Davis, UC Santa Barbara, UC Riverside, UC Merced, UC Santa Cruz, Arizona State University, California Baptist University, University of La Verne, University of Redlands, and more!
The Honors Program improves the quality of education, provides challenges, and motivates academically talented students who strive for advanced academic achievement toward established long-range educational goals.
- Intellectually challenging curriculum
- Small classes that encourage creative interaction
- Transfer agreements with designated universities guaranteeing priority consideration or acceptance with universities such as UCLA, University of San Francisco, Loyola Marymount University, and more!