Dreamers Conference 2021: Empowering Our Families & Communities Through Connections
Thursday, April 22
6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Register now - it’s free and online via Zoom.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Featuring Keynote Speaker:
Mayra Veronica Barragan-O’Brien, M.S. Psych
Learn about a variety of topics to help you, your family, and your community:
• Show Me the Money: Financial Aid Information
• What Happens When My Child Is in College?
• From Being a Parent of a Student to Becoming a Student
• What to Expect in College
• Living Life 24/7: How to Balance School, Work, and Family
• Top Secret Tips for Transfer Students
Co-sponsored by the Chaffey College Dreamers’ Club, Undocumented Advocates, EOPS, & CCSJ