Orientation will prepare you for placement, show you how to develop a course-by-course education plan with a counselor and give you information about student support services. You are required to attend the Chaffey College orientation before scheduling your placement appointment. The orientation can be completed online or in person.
For exemptions to the Chaffey College orientation, please call the counseling department, (909) 652-6200.
- Log onto MyChaffey Portal, click on the “new student registration steps” tab and the orientation is listed under Step 3. [NOTE: hyperlink to new URL]
- If you need further instructions, please call counseling at (909) 652-6200 (Rancho Cucamonga), (909) 652-7400 (Fontana), or (909) 652-8001 (Chino). If you have technical problems, please contact the information technology help desk, (909) 652-6789.
In-Person Chaffey College Orientation
You can schedule your Chaffey College orientation online by clicking one of the following locations:
- Rancho Cucamonga or call counseling at (909) 652-6200.
- Chino or call counseling at (909) 652-8001.
- Fontana or call counseling at (909) 652-7400 (Fontana).
Chaffey College Orientation for Student Veterans
Chaffey College offers new student orientations for veterans. The Chaffey College new student orientation for veterans is held on the Rancho Campus only and provide general college information about the college along with information regarding your GI Bill. Visit the veterans orientation registration page.