This is a JavaScript menu. Please enable scripts in your browser.
home link

Financial Aid

As a student's expenses for the academic year increase significantly while on a study abroad program, many are interested in applying for financial aid to help meet these expenses.

The first step for any student interested in financial aid is to complete the application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Applications are available in the Chaffey College Financial Aid Officenew window in Campus Center West. You may also apply online at new window. The financial aid office staff can give you complete details.
Students studying abroad are also eligible to apply for other state and federal financial aid programs such as: Pell Grant, FSEOG, Stafford Loans, Cal Grant, EOPS, and Board of Governor's Fee Waivers.
Students in Study Abroad programs have extra expenses such as transportation costs. This is taken into consideration when awarding financial aid
Students receiving financial aid for Study Abroad can generally receive their award before leaving on their trip, if their financial aid file is complete.

No aid can be disbursed before classes begin; therefore, students will be responsible for all deposits.